Have You Heard? NEHA Now Provides On-line Training!
* Biological Hazards Overview;
* Confined Space Overview;
* Chemical Hazards Overview;
* Hazardous Chemical Characteristics;
* Hazardous Chemical Labeling Overview;
* Hazard Communications; and
* Bloodborne Pathogens.
On-line training provides busy professionals with a great way of meeting continuing-education requirements. Again, for more information about NEHA's on-line training, please visit the NEHA Web site at [less than]www.neha.org[greater than].
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Environmental Health|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2000|
|Previous Article:||Assessment of a Lead Management Program for Inner-City Children.|
|Next Article:||NEHA Attends CSEPP Training.|