Hark Announces its Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Sound Bites from the Second Presidential Debate of 2012.
"The second Presidential debate introduced questions directly from American citizens and the result was an exciting debate full of powerful sound bites," said Hark CEO David Aronchick. "As the world's largest sound bite platform, we are proud that our content on Hark can help in the democratic process by informing voters and assisting those covering the election to tell a more complete story."
The Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Sound Bites of the Second Presidential Debate of 2012:
1. "I went to a number of women's groups and said, 'can you help us find folks?' And they brought us whole binders full of women." -- Mitt Romney
2. "I don't look at my pension, it's not as big as yours." -- President Obama
3. "On day one I will label China a currency manipulator." -- Romney
4. "When he said behind closed doors that 47-percent of the country considered themselves victims who refused personal responsibility, think about who he was talking about." -- Obama
5. "Governor, you're the last person who's gonna' get tough on China." -- Obama
6. "20 or 25 birds were killed and they brought out a migratory bird act to go after them on a criminal basis." -- Romney
7. "I care about 100-percent of the American people." -- Romney
8. "You wouldn't have taken such a sketchy deal." -- Obama
9. "Trickle down government has never worked here, has never worked anywhere." -- Romney
10. "I was not the standard bearer." -- Romney
Note to Editors: click on each of the links above to be directed to the Hark.com page for the full sound bite. Click 'embed', copy and paste the resulting code into the story or blog post in order to embed the Hark media player.
Hark.com is the world's largest platform for sound bites, where anyone can discover, create, play and share their favorite audio moments anywhere on any device through digital embedding, or via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Founded in 2007 by David Aronchick and Fouad ElNaggar, Hark.com is ranked as the largest independent entertainment site on the Internet (comScore, 2012), making it an attractive platform for advertisers.
Hark is headquartered in Seattle, Wash. For more information, please visit www.hark.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 17, 2012|
|Previous Article:||FutureM Announces Constant Contact as Visionary Sponsor.|
|Next Article:||Fitch Publishes Special Report 'Turbulence Ahead for U.S. Wind Industry'.|