Hark Announces its Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Sound Bites from the 2012 Presidential Debate, Round One.
"Sound bites are the sticky phrase that we will remember not just after the debate, but for years to come," said Hark CEO David Aronchick. "As the world's largest sound bite platform, we are proud that our content on Hark can help in the democratic process, by informing voters and assisting those covering the election to tell a more complete story."
The Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Soundbites from the Presidential Debate, Round One:
11. "I'm sorry, Jim, I'm going to stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm going to stop other things. I like PBS, I love Big Bird. Actually like you, too." - Mitt Romney
2. "I just want to wish, sweetie, you happy anniversary and let you know that a year from now we will not be celebrating it in front of 40 million people." - President Obama
3. "But under Governor Romney's definition, there are a whole bunch of millionaires and billionaires who are small businesses. Donald Trump is a small business. Now, I know Donald Trump doesn't like to think of himself as small anything, but. . ." - Obama
4. "Look, I've got five boys. I'm used to people saying something that's not always true, but just keep on repeating it, and ultimately hoping I'll believe it." - Romney
5. "Under the president's policies, middle-income Americans have been buried. They're just being crushed." - Romney
6. "I have no idea what you are talking about, I maybe need to get a new accountant." - Romney
7. "Mr. President, you're entitled, as a President, to your own airplane and to your own house, but not to your own facts." - Romney
8. "My attitude is, if you've got a corporate jet, you can probably afford to pay full freight." - Obama
9. "Now, does anybody think that Exxon Mobil needs some extra money when they are making money every time you go to the pump?" - Obama
10. "Is the reason that Governor Romney is keeping all these plans to replace secret, because they're too good?" - Obama
Note to Editors: by clicking on each of the links above you will be directed to the Hark.com page housing the chosen sound bite. By clicking on 'embed', and then copying the resulting code, the player can be easily embedded into any story.
Hark.com is the world's largest platform for soundbites, where anyone can discover, create, play and share their favorite soundbites anywhere on any device via digital embedding, or via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Founded in 2007 by David Aronchick and Fouad ElNaggar, Hark.com is ranked as one of the five largest entertainment sites on the Internet (comScore, 2012), making it an attractive platform for advertisers.
Hark is headquartered in Seattle, Wash. For more information, please visit www.hark.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 4, 2012|
|Previous Article:||ITT Exelis completes key milestone for next-generation GPS III satellite constellation.|
|Next Article:||KP Public Affairs Adds Argelia Leon to Public Relations Team.|