Hark Announces Its Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Sound Bites from the 2012 Presidential Election.
"The Presidential election produced some dramatic moments, resulting in powerful sound bites that, at times, completely dominated social media channels," said Hark CEO David Aronchick. "As the world's sound bite platform, we are proud that our content on Hark can help in the democratic process by informing voters and assisting those covering the election to tell a more informative and entertaining story."
The list below is available as a courtesy for journalists and bloggers to share with their readers, as well as consumers to listen to and share with family and friends via social media.
The Top-10, 'Most Listened To' Sound Bites of the 2012 Presidential Election:
* "I like PBS, I love Big Bird." - Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney
* ". . . they brought us whole binders full of women." - Romney
* "What do you want me to tell Romney?" - Clint Eastwood
* "If it's a legitimate rape. . ." - Missouri Rep. Senate Candidate Todd Akin
* ". . .there are 47 percent." - Romney
* ". . . it is something that God intended to happen." - Indiana Rep. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock
* "The third one, I can't. Oops." - Texas Governor Rick Perry
* "With all due respect, that's a bunch of malarkey." -- Vice President Joseph Biden
* "The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back." -President Barack Obama
* "Rape is rape. It is a crime." - Obama
Note to editors and bloggers: click on each of the links above to be directed to the Hark.com page for the full sound bite and link. In order to embed the Hark media player, click 'embed,' copy and paste the resulting code into the story or blog post.
Hark editorial statement: All of the sound bites listed above were chosen based on the data produced by clicks from Hark visitors. Their ranking does not reflect Hark's political beliefs, ideologies or leanings. This news release is offered as an information and entertainment source only, and is not intended to be a political statement.
Hark.com is the world's platform for sound bites, where users can discover, create, play and share their favorite audio moments anywhere on any device through digital embedding, or via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Founded in 2007 by David Aronchick and Fouad ElNaggar, Hark is the top ranking, independent entertainment website on the Internet (comScore, 2012). Hark is headquartered in Seattle, Wash. For more information, please visit www.hark.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 5, 2012|
|Previous Article:||MEDIA ALERT: OpenText to Provide Free Fax and Email Facilities to New Jersey Voters.|
|Next Article:||BioLineRx to Report Third Quarter 2012 Results on November 14, 2012.|