Printer Friendly

Gulfport Energy, Rice Energy forming JV in Ohio.

Gulfport Energy Corp. announced an agreement with Rice Midstream Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rice Energy Inc., to form a midstream joint venture to develop natural gas gathering and water services assets to support Gulfport's dry gas Utica Shale development in eastern Belmont County and Monroe County, OH. The JV will be supported by long-term, fee-based service agreements with Gulfport.

Gulfport will own 25% of the JV and Rice will own the remaining 75%. Rice will be responsible for constructing and operating the TV's assets:

* A dry gas gathering system with capacity to gather over 1.8 MMdth/d of natural gas consisting of 165 miles of high- and low-pressure, 12- to 30-inch gathering pipelines with multiple interconnections to interstate pipelines, including Rockies Express, ET Rover, TETCO and Dominion East Ohio.

* 50,000 hp of compression for gathering and delivery into downstream interstate pipelines.

COPYRIGHT 2015 Oildom Publishing Company of Texas, Inc.
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2015 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:IN THE NEWS
Publication:Pipeline & Gas Journal
Article Type:Brief article
Date:Nov 1, 2015
Words:146
Previous Article:GE moving gas engine plant from Waukesha to Canada.
Next Article:Crimson Pipeline acquiring Chevron assets.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters