GreenSoft Releases Key Enhancements to GreenData Manager Software.
The latest upgrade introduces several key features that make GreenData Manager (GDM) an even more valuable tool to validate and demonstrate environmental compliance. GDM now:
- Exports IPC-1752A XML files at the component level. (IPC-1752A is a new reporting format standard for material declaration data exchange through the supply chain.)
- Exports IPC-1752A XML files at the BOM level.
With the addition of these features, users now can use GDM as a data conversion tool, generating product-level IPC-1752A XML reports from individual component data that GreenSoft or the user has collected. For example, a user now can:
- Import component compliance data to GDM in Excel, IPC-1752 ver1.0/1.02/1.1, GreenSoft's proprietary PartData format, or enter compliance data manually into GDM;
- Use GDM to determine whether a component, subassembly or complete product is compliant with a wide variety of regulations;
- Use GreenSoft's Data Management Services to find compliant replacement parts, if necessary;
- Export IPC-1752A XML files of components;
- Export IPC-1752A XML files at the BOM level, either a parts list or an aggregated BOM-level declaration.
“This latest version of GreenData Manager gives users a powerful data conversion tool,” says Larry Yen, GreenSoft's president. “It gives the user a lot more control over the process and more flexibility in sharing the data through the supply chain.”
Other enhancements in the most recent release include:
- Additional substances to GDM's Substance Master, now containing over 24,000 CAS substances
- Updates to reflect recent changes to the REACH SVHC Candidate list
GreenData Manager is available in a single desktop version and a multi-seat workgroup edition. For more information about GreenData Manager, please visit www.greensofttech.com.
About GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
GreenSoft Technology is a leading provider of environmental compliance content management tools and services for the global electronics industry. GreenSoft data management services streamline development cycles, cut procurement costs, reduce risk, and aid in environmental compliance reporting. GreenSoft's GreenData Manager software provides an out-of-the-box compliance management solution for manufacturers. GreenSoft is ISO 9001:2008 certified and is headquartered in South Pasadena, California. For more information, visit www.greensofttech.com.
GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Contact via Email
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jan 12, 2012|
|Previous Article:||The Crystalline Grid Releases Inexpensive Next Generation WiFi Superspots for Long Range Point-of-Sale Internet Access, Video Security, and Internet...|
|Next Article:||BeLoved Ministries INC, a Lexington Ky Non-Profit, to Open Home for Underage Sex Trafficking Survivors.|