Great Wall Chinese Medicine Has a Big Event on Diabetes.
1. They will have a great event on May 26, 2012 from 10am - 2:30pm at Scottsdale Mustang Library Auditorium.
2. The Guest Speaker is a Diabetes Expert Prof. Wang. He will visit AZ only for 4 days. He is the most favorite student of Dr. Cheng, Xing Nong who is a prestigious Academic Engineer in Traditional Chinese Medicine field in China.
3. You can apply 4 CEUs during the event. (Fee is $75 for health provider and $35 for students.)
4. You can waive $15 registration fee if you register before May 20.
5. The Free Public speech will be holding at 4:00-5:30 pm on May 26, 2012. Attendees are welcome to bring your patients to come to the free open event.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for the public to learn techniques for well-being and to learn the newest information on Diabetes Prevention from one of the top Diabetes Experts in the world, Dr. Wang who will only be in the United States for 10 days. Dr. Wang has over 20 years experience in clinical practice and research in Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture and Western medicine. He is an expert in prevention and treatment of endocrine metabolic diseases. This event is being put on as part of the Chinese Medical Sciences Seminar Series.
Please call to get more information or to reserve your seats. Reserving your seats early puts you into a drawing for a free complimentary consult with Dr. Wang. Call 480-429-8881 to reserve your seat today.
Their hope is to have the news media do a story on this wonderful event to help those suffering from Diabetes in Arizona.
Great Wall Chinese Medicine
Contact via Email
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||May 26, 2012|
|Previous Article:||World's Most Extensive Firearms Guide. Impressum Media Inc. , is a publishing company specialized in innovative next generation publishing projects..|
|Next Article:||John Gray, Ph.D. of Mars Venus Coaching Interviewed by Vavasaur Magazine.|