Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Burundian Insurance Industry - New Market Report.
[ClickPress, Tue Oct 27 2015]
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Burundi, including:
* An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Burundi
* The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework
* Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country
* Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Burundi
* Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations
* Details of the tax and legal systems in the country
Full Report Details at
* The Burundi an insurance industry is regulated by the ARCA.
* Motor third-party liability insurance is compulsory in Burundi.
* Composite insurance is not permitted in Burundi.
* Non-admitted insurance is not permitted by law. However, risks for which local capacity is not available are permitted to be placed with unauthorized insurers.
* 100% FDI is permitted in the Burundian insurance industry.
* The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Burundi.
* The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
* The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
* The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
* The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Burundi.
* Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Burundian insurance industry.
* Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
* Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 27, 2015|
|Previous Article:||"Consumer and Market Insights: Pasta and Noodles Market in Peru" Published.|
|Next Article:||Basilea Pharmaceutica AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2015 - New Study Released.|