Gold Anomaly Limited (ASX:GOA) Quarterly Activities Report.
The quarterly activities report highlights follow.
Crater Mountain - Papua New Guinea
- NEV033 intersects 280m of porphyry copper-gold style mineralisation
- Interpreted as being drilled through an arm of a large porphyry copper-gold system
- Alteration characteristic of a porphyry copper-gold system
- New exploration license ELA 2203 trebles project exploration area and secures all historic gold and copper anomalies in the Crater Mountain range
Croydon - Queensland
- Two graphite deposits identified within Croydon project areas
- 53 of 59 drill holes intercepted strong graphite mineralisation near surface at Jolly Tar
- Graphite deposit defined by historical drilling at Golden Gate ready to be upgraded to JORC status
- Drilling planned to confirm historical data and provide fresh samples for detailed metallurgical testwork
Events subsequent to end of the quarter
- Agreement to acquire EPMA18616 greatly expands gold and graphite potential in the Croydon area
Download the full announcement here:
About Gold Anomaly Limited:
Gold Anomaly Limited (ASX:GOA) is an ASX-listed junior company focussed on exploration and pre-development projects in Papua New Guinea. Based on the results to date and the experience of Peter Macnab, Gold Anomaly's Director of Exploration, the company's flagship project is the Crater Mountain gold project which has the potential to become a multi-million ounce gold deposit. This potential should be considered recognising that the potential quantity and grade is conceptual in nature, there has been insufficient exploration to define a Mineral Resource, and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the determination of a Mineral Resource.
Copyright 2012 ABN Newswire
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 2, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Texon Petroleum Ltd (ASX:TXN) June 2012 Quarterly Report.|
|Next Article:||ABM Resources NL (ASX:ABU) Old Pirate High Grade Drill Results 5m at 52.27g/t gold.|