Global High-Performance Insulation Materials Market Analysis to 2025.
(C)1994-2019 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
The "High-Performance Insulation Materials - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
High-Performance Insulation Materials market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.6 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 11.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Aerogel, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 11.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$9.2 Billion by the year 2025, Aerogel will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 13.9% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$661.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$793.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Aerogel will reach a market size of US$624.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3M Company (USA)
- Aerogel Technologies LLC (USA)
- Aspen Aerogels Inc. (USA)
- Cabot Corporation (USA)
- Ibiden Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics (USA)
- Unifrax (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- High-Performance Insulation Materials Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Aerogel (Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Ceramic Fiber (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US High-Performance Insulation Materials Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Aerogel (Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Ceramic Fiber (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European High-Performance Insulation Materials Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Aerogel (Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Ceramic Fiber (Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92tkyf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.m2.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 12, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Organic Food Market Outlook in China, 2019-2024 - Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group is the Leading Player.|
|Next Article:||Global Drone Sensor Market Set to Witness a CAGR of 22.2% Over 2019-2025.|