Geberit bathrooms in limelight.
The series, which include the Citterio, Xeno2, iCon, Smyle, and Abalona, will now be sold solely with the Geberit logo in the Gulf region.
"With this step, our customers will be able to take advantage of products that combine perfect design and sophisticated functionality in a unique way," says Louise Pitt, marketing manager at Geberit.
"Thanks to the Geberit bathroom series, it is now possible to offer our customers a comprehensive range of products, both in front of and behind the wall, that meet Geberit's high quality standards," she adds. "They can, therefore, obtain sanitary solutions for their dream bathroom from a single source. We offer consumers as well as our partners in commerce and trade the very highest levels of reliability in terms of quality, function and design. Customer benefits and a system approach are of central importance with all our products."
The Geberit name is synonymous with good design, outstanding functionality, first-class quality and a system approach. Professionals have come to appreciate uncompromisingly high standards when it comes to the sanitary products from Geberit, and they can expect the same from its bathroom series, she says.
The bathroom series, which are manufactured entirely in Europe, are designed for both private bathrooms and public sanitary facilities.
Thanks to their various styles, designs and prices, the bathroom series - which comprise ceramic sanitary appliances and bathroom furniture - have something to offer for any bathroom, she says. "A wide range of washbasins, both with and without cabinets, and cleverly designed furniture with lots of storage space and for every design requirement make the Geberit bathroom series real eye-catchers. The rimless Geberit Rimfree toilets are unique and, above all, functional. They are very easy to clean and feature an excellent flushing-out performance," Pitt says.
* Citterio: This series combines puristic contours with organically flowing shapes, resulting in an unmistakable design language. "It's a premium bathroom series with remarkable originality, designed with timeless elegance and quality," she elaborates. "The series reflects the unique design hallmarks of the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio. To ensure a smooth finish, all ceramic sanitary appliances in this series are sealed with the Geberit KeraTect ceramic glaze."
* Xeno2:The Xeno2 series is synonymous with architectonic design minimalism. It features clear geometric lines outside and soft, natural shapes in the inner basin - a combination that creates the impression that the inner basin has been washed out with running water for decades. Xeno2 boasts a coordinated product range of intelligent, well-thought-through elements created in an identical design language, Pitt remarks. The KeraTect ceramic glaze ensures a smooth finish for the series.
* iCon: Featuring an extensive range of ceramic appliances and bathroom furniture in a clear and modern design language, iCon shines with its linear design and is impressively versatile. It also helps to maintain a clear room architecture even in small bathrooms. The series includes washbasins with a small installation depth, solutions for corners, furniture and mirror elements that are perfectly adapted to small or awkwardly shaped rooms.
* Smyle: With its contemporary design and ornate lines, this series creates a relaxing and positive bathroom ambience. With a clear sense of order and efficient use of a room, Smyle achieves high convenience from any structural situation.
* Abalona: An ideal and functional solution, the series features timeless, classic lines and can be incorporated into any bathroom. To ensure this, the ceramic sanitary appliances are available in both a round and rectangular design.
"The series, which offers excellent value for money, is also appealing as guest bathrooms can be perfectly equipped with the Geberit Abalona Compact products. However, with a special product portfolio, the series is also suitable for cross-generational bathrooms. During the design process, the designers focused on functionality, " Pitt comments.
* Option: With Option, Geberit offers illuminated mirror elements and mirror cabinets that help a bathroom really stand out. Thanks to their simple, clear design, they can be used virtually in any room. In order to ensure high-quality, dazzle-free illumination, the mirror elements with widths of 600 to 900 mm have two light strips, while the larger models have one.
[c] Copyright 2017 www.gulfconstructionworldwide.com
Copyright 2017 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).