Gain an Insight into the Key Steps to Mobile Advertising Success.
Mobile Advertising: Opportunities & Illusions is the result of more than 35 in-depth interviews with leading merchants, software tool developers, mobile operators, and content providers. The report presents the six steps to mobile advertising success. It explains and compares the major mobile advertising capabilities, and discusses how the evolution of mobile handsets, networks, and related technologies will fuel mobile advertising. The report also contains a directory of 50 select mobile advertising vendors.
Additional conclusions found in Mobile Advertising: Opportunities & Illusions:
- The mobile phone presents unique opportunities to interact directly with consumers. One-way sales pitches squander those opportunities. We recommend mobile ads that engage end-users through contests, giveaways, and special promotions.
- Ease of use is the Number One challenge to mobile data (and therefore mobile advertising) success. Independent mobile information services that push desired content to mobile users, preloading it when possible, and using a mix of mobile phone, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth access when necessary, are the solution.
- Most mobile content will be advertising-supported. The best way for mobile operators to monetize advertising is by selling merchants rules-based access to millions of subscribers. Successful operators will treat merchants like enterprise customers, offering them mobile marketing subscriptions backed by an array of management tools.
How You Benefit from purchasing this report:
This report is the result of more than three dozen in-depth interviews -- typically lasting one hour each -- with merchants, operators, and mobile marketing vendors. These interviews yielded information and insights not available elsewhere. Topics discussed included pioneering mobile marketing efforts, early successes and failures, technical and business challenges, strategies for moving forward, and customer response.
You also get:
- One hour of consultation by telephone or e-mail (for explanation, elaboration, and (at our discretion) additional research).
- Unique "match-making" service: we will help you find and contact potential partners, strategic customers, and subject experts.
- An independent, objective, and experienced view of the mobile advertising market. We have been tracking the mobile phone industry since its inception 32 years ago.
- Important insights regarding applications, markets and competitors.
Strategies for Merchants
The Six Keys to Mobile Advertising Success
Strategies for Mobile Operators
Strategies for Handset Makers
Strategies for Application & Content Developers
Strategies for Third-Party Service Providers
Strategies for Mobile Marketing Vendors
Mobile Advertising: Ready for Primetime?
Mobile Advertising Options
Ringtones and Wallpapers
Mobile Web Content
Branded MVNO Services
Banner vs. Interstitial
Direct vs. Subtle
Viral Marketing/Social Networking
Mobile Advertising Technologies
2/2.5/3G Wireless Networks
IP Multimedia Systems (IMS)
Wireless Web Technologies
Audio and Video Standards
IP TV (DVB-H/MediaFLO)
Near Field Communications (NFC)
Bar Code/Visual Identification
Mobile Advertising/Targeting Tools
Mobile Advertising Practices
Mobile Advertising Strategies
Pricing Mobile Content
Technology Roadmap & Timing
Market Segmentation & Growth
Mobile Phone Market
Consumer-to-Consumer & Social Networking
Complementing Print & TV
Mobile Advertising Business Models
Strategies for Success
Select Industry Leaders' Strategies
Select Vendor Profiles
- Action Engine - Adhoc Mobile - AdMob, Inc - Aerodeon - Air2Web - AOL - AvantGo - Bango - Cascada Mobile - Cingular - Crisp Wireless - Digital Orchid - Doubleclick - eBay - Enpocket - ESPN - Gannett - GoldPocket Wireless - Google - Go2 - Greenlight Wireless - Greystripe, Inc. - G8wave - Hook Mobile - Ipsh! - JumpTap - Kontraband - LOC-AID Technologies - MediaFLO - Medio Systems - Microsoft - Mobile Dreams Factory - Mobile Phone Applications Inc. (Mophap) - MobileLime - Mobot - Modeo - mxFocus - Naviblog - Newbay Software - NMS Communications - OpenMotion - Qode - Quickplay Media - Reuters - Rhythm NewMedia - ShoZu - SkyDigital - Soapbox Mobile - Sponge Ltd. - Sprint Nextel - Targetize - The Weather Channel - Third Screen Media - T-Mobile - U-Turn Mobile Media - Verizon Wireless - Vindigo - Viva Vision - Waat Media - Yahoo - Zingy - Zoove
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c51052
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 23, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Research & Markets: Tracks Major M&A Trends and Developments Undertaken by Indian Immunologicals.|
|Next Article:||Eternal Image to Unveil Upgraded Website to Better Serve the Funeral Industry and Public.|