Gain Insight into Key Technology Investment Patterns and Trends in Target Markets in Benelux.
This databook from the Technology Trends service helps vendors to understand enterprises current and forthcoming investment in enterprise applications in Benelux. The data has been drawn from interviews with 25 IT managers conducted in H1 2006.
Scope of this title:
* We have interviewed 200 IT decision makers about their investment in 8 core enterprise technologies.
* Interviews have been conducted with IT decision makers to gain an understanding of their attitudes to, and adoption of, various technologies.
* The interviews have been spread evenly across 8 geographical markets and span 10 vertical markets and 5 enterprise size bands.
Highlights of this title:
* Over the course of 2006, we are publishing over 500 databooks with Technology Trends data cut by technology, vertical market, geography and size band.
Reasons to order your copy:
* Gain insight into key technology investment patterns and trends in target markets.
* Understand evolving customer IT budgets, attitudes to technology adoption, technology decision-making processes, and perception of technology vendors.
* Enable your sales, marketing and product teams to address your IT audience.
* Breakdown of technology trends sample in Benelux by vertical market
* Breakdown of technology trends sample in Benelux by company size
* Breakdown of technology trends sample in Benelux by company revenue
* Benelux enterprises' investment in CRM
* Benelux enterprises' investment in ERP
* Benelux enterprises' investment in Financials
* Benelux enterprises' investment in Supply Chain Management
* Benelux enterprises' investment in HR Management
* Benelux enterprises' investment in Product Line Management
* Benelux enterprises' investment in Portals/Integration
* -Benelux enterprises' preferred approach to buying enterprise applications
* -Benelux enterprises' approach to outsourcing enterprise applications
* Most influential positions within Benelux enterprises when making investment decisions
* Vendors which Benelux enterprises believe to be leaders in the field of enterprise applications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c45301
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 15, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Medical Devices Which Are On Free Sale In The US Or European Union May Be Freely Sold In Turkey.|
|Next Article:||Understand Who Influences IT Decision-Making In Italy.|