GVA Williams ownership services division growing.
The GVA Williams Ownership Services Division was built on the premise that owners of commercial real estate require a dedicated group of professionals who thoroughly understand their particular needs. Based on the uniqueness of this approach and the talent that they have assembled, GVA Williams Ownership Services Division is experiencing unprecedented growth and success in New Jersey. The company's successful niche in this market has resulted in over five million square feet of new assignments awarded to the firm in 2002 and 300,000 SF of new assignments in the past 45 days alone.
According to Jeffrey Schotz, executive managing officer, GVA Williams, "The growth of our Ownership Services Division is an indication of the strong demand for this specialized service. In today's highly competitive marketplace, owners need to ensure their properties outperform the marketplace and as such, are in need of effective services including marketing, leasing, management, construction management and asset strategies. We have built our Ownership Services Division to address all of these needs."
In the last 45 days, GVA Williams' Ownership Service Division has been awarded approximately 500,000 of new assignments including:
* 240 Cedar Knolls Road, a 116,000-SF office building located in Cedar Knolls, N.J. The GVA Williams team responsible for providing leasing services for this asset assignment includes John Cunningham, first vice president, and Jamie Drummond, associate director of corporate services.
* 17-01 Pollitt Drive, a 105,367-SF flex facility in Fair Lawn, N.J. Doug Rowe, vice president, serves as Exclusive Leasing Agent for this assignment.
4 Wood Hollow Road, a 67,488-SF flex facility in Parsippany, N.J. John Cunningham and Jamie Drummond serve as exclusive leasing agents for this assignment.
* 11 High Point Drive, a 66,000-SF industrial facility located in Wayne, N.J. Lori Zuck, assistant vice president, and Doug Rowe of GVA Williams serve as exclusive leasing agents for this assignment.
* 1633 Littleton Road, a 52,000-SF office building located in Parsippany, N.J. The GVA Williams leasing team consists of David Simson, president, John Potter, assistant director of corporate services, and Jamie Drummond. Additionally, GVA Williams has been appointed property manager for this site.
* 14 Walsh Drive, a 46,500-SF, three-story office building located in Morris Corporate Center in Parsippany, N.J. The GVA team responsible for this leasing assignment includes David Simson and Colton Brown, associate director.
* 20 New England Avenue, a 45,000-SF, two-story office building located in Centennial Corporate Park in Piscataway, N.J.
The GVA Williams Ownership Services Division is led by Jeffrey Schotz who has extensive experience working with several of the industry's largest and most active landlords.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Sep 4, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Newmark & Company opens San Francisco office.|
|Next Article:||Architect to share 9\11 lessons in China.|
|GVA unites with eLink to provide telecomunication services to portfolio.|
|GVA Williams secures deal with VideoSave.|
|Sales. (On the Real Estate Scene).|