GSCI to Bring Their New Canadian-Made Quadro-G Fusion Goggles to the Asian Military Market.
Toronto, Canada, September 28, 2018 --(PR.com)-- GSCI, the company behind some of the most innovative modern night vision and thermal imaging devices, will begin showcasing the newest addition to their already expansive lineup of advanced detection systems. In just a few weeks, Beijing and Jakarta will be hosting Security China and IndoDefence 2018 respectively, exhibitions that will feature the highly anticipated GSCI Quadro-G Fusion Goggles. Designed as a counterpart to the groundbreaking Quadro-S Fusion Weapon Sight, the new system will strive to reach the same level of acclaim amongst international Law Enforcement and Military personnel.
"With the Quadro-G, we've taken the core functionality of the Quadro-S and pivoted away from its weapon mounted operation to instead focus on a tactical goggle that is better suited for versatile, short-to-medium range surveillance and reconnaissance," said Andrew B., lead technician at GSCI. "The Dual-Eyepiece design is paired with a lightweight, helmet-mountable housing that makes the Quadro-G the only true fusion system of its kind. The operator's safety depends on the reliability and adaptability of their equipment, and we're proud to say we've created a fusion system that does exactly that."
In case you're not familiar with this technology yet, GSCI's fusion systems operate in 4 distinct, manually-cycled modes: thermal, daytime, nighttime, and a day/night hybrid view, aptly named Fusion mode. These channels work together to produce a lag-free video image that gives the operator unmatched situational awareness in any low-light scenario. GSCI's fusion technology is undeniably considered top-tier within the industry, which is no surprise coming from a company that's garnered a reputation for high-end, professional-grade devices over the last two decades. The Quadro-G is certainly no exception.
Key Specs and Features Include:
- The highest available FPA Resolution of 640x480
- Easy and intuitive multi-channel operation, minimal training required.
- Auto-NUC for smooth, uninterrupted, quiet operation (no clicks or sounds, no calibration needed)
- Fast, high performance Germanium lens with the lowest F-number for a sharp, clear image
- High Refresh Rate of 50Hz for a constantly smooth live video feed
- Wide Field of View enhancing situation awareness
- Binocular type Fusion Goggles system makes hands-free operation more convenient
- Light Weight, yet Durable Hard-Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Waterproof IP66 or Better (Optional)
- Optional built-in video recorder, expandable to 32 GB
- Short start up time of up to 3 seconds
- Longest in the industry, 7 year limited warranty
- Full Mil. Std. compliant
This ITAR-free, Canadian-made device is available to be exported worldwide. For more details, email email@example.com, call +1 905-850-0990 or visit GSCI at Security China - Stand E1Y25 or IndoDefence - Stand B077, Hall B.
General Starlight Company Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/765869
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Citadel Advisory Group Completes Energy Services Transaction.|
|Next Article:||Toshiba Presents All Star Award to Stargel Office Solutions.|