GMAC arranges seven loans in five states.
* $4.7 million in financing for Retirement and Nursing Center, a 157-bed SNF in Austin, Texas. The permanent loan has a fixed interest rate of 8.27 percent and a 25-year amortization. The DSC is 1.35 and the LTV is 80 percent.
* $2.6 million in financing for Highland Pines Nursing Home, a 171-bed SNF in Longview, Texas. The interim financing has a floating interest rate and an interest-only amortization. The DSC is 1.0 times for the first year, 1.20 the second, and 1.35 the third. The LTV is 80 percent.
* $34.5 million in financing for four Camlu Senior Assisted Living campuses in Arizona, Texas, and Nevada. The permanent loan has a fixed interest rate of 7.14 percent and a 25-year amortization.
* About $2.5 million in financing for Pacific Care Center, a 118-bed SNF in Hoquiam, Washington. The LTV is 74.55 percent and the DSC is 1.2.
* $3.2 million in financing for Sanford home, a Flushing, New York, senior housing complex providing skilled nursing, adult care, and retirement living. The loan has a fixed interest rate and a 20-year amortization. The LTV is 52 percent.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||GMAC Commercial Mortgage|
|Publication:||Contemporary Long Term Care|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Sep 1, 1999|
|Previous Article:||Diversified arranges funds for affordable ALFs.|
|Next Article:||Physician group buys Golan from Sun.|
|HFF arranges $23m refi.|
|HFF refis apartment complex.|
|GMAC flexes its local muscles in $216m JV.|