GL Enhances T1 E1 Analyzer Products and Software.
He added, "Protocol Identifier classifies all HDLC based, ATM, and TRAU protocols. And the application SS1 Analyzer detects and analyzes tone sequences that makes up SS1 dial digits and SS1 dialer allows users to setup and dial tone sequences that make up SS1 dial digits. The applications' interface includes options to set up and place a call, and control mask & space frequencies and duration, and other parameters related to the digit dialer.
The Multi-Channel Audio Monitoring application helps listening to T1 E1 timeslots directly on your PC speaker or for inserting Microphone or Line-In signals into T1 E1 timeslots. It provides a bridge between T1 E1 timeslots and single or multichannel sound card(s). The application can also interwork with other "sound card aware" applications like Goldwave, Cool Edit, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Matlab, LabView and many others. Audio can be transmitted or received using G.726 (40 kbps, 32 kbps, 24 kbps, or 16 kbps) codec format for direct insertion into T1 E1 timeslots, along with the usual u-law or A-law formats".
Mr. Kulkarni further added, "In addition to the above new applications, a host of significant enhancements were introduced to the following products: Multiple Call Capture, MAPS (Message Automation & Protocol Simulation), WCS ML-PPP Emulator, Protocol Analyzer and Windows Client server".
He emphasized , "The addition of the new applications and the enhancements to the existing applications of the T1 E1 Analyzer product suite enhances significantly the user experience and adds value to the T1 E1 testing needs of the customers".
A brief summary of the enhancements in the T1 E1 Analyzer - 5.32 Release are:
* Multiple Call Capture
- Added the option of prepending the "probe capture name" to the filename, as part of profile loading/saving
- Added direction indicator, 'E' or 'W', to SS7 capture filenames
* MAPS (Message Automation and Protocol Simulation)
- Encoding support for CSN based classes has been added
- ISDN - 5ESS variant has been added
- Additional information element for ISDN MLPP support
- WCS MLPPP Emulator
- MLPPP Echo Test Updates
- In MLPPP View
- IP only compression in IPHC (IP header compression)
- Optional NCP negotiation
- Protocol Analyzers
- HDLC and PPP Protocol Analyzers support decoding of Cisco HDLC standard
* INI Decode Option changed in ATM, UMTS, SaBit HDLC, and MLPPP Protocol Analyzers
* Windows Client Server application.
Published by HT Syndication with permission from India PRwire. For more information on news feed please contact Sarabjit Jagirdar at email@example.com
Copyright HT Media Ltd.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 18, 2010|
|Previous Article:||GlacialLight Launches Low-Power, Eco-Friendly T8 LED Tubes.|
|Next Article:||NEW TEAM TAKES OVER AT MCHI Mr.Sunil Mantri is New President.|