GHP Office Realty, LLC.
GHP Office Realty, LLC, has leased 41,675 s/fof medical space to six different medical-related tenants at both 2649 and 2651 Strang Boulevard, Yorktown Heights, NY. 2649 Strang BJvd is a Class A 66,000 s/f medical/office building and 2561 Strang Blvd is a 100,000 s/f flex, medical, office and technology building that are part of the 26-acre Northern Westchester Executive Park (NWEP). Jamie Schwartz, executive vice president of GHP, represented NWEP in all the transactions.
The transactions were:
* Northern Westchester Facility Project, LLC, leased 15,225 s/f for 15 years on the ground floor at 2651 Strang Blvd for a state-of-the-art surgery center. The partners of the tenant include CareMount Medical, PC, the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State owned by Mt. Sinai Hospital. Northern Westchester Facility Project, LLC was represented by Al Gutierrez and Ian Ceppos of Colliers International CT LLC.
* ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP relocated from 5,338 s/f on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd into 8,691 s/f of state-of-the-art medical and audiology space on the ground floor of 2651 Strang Blvd. Laurence London of Laurence London & Co, LLC represented ENT & Aliefgy Associates.
* Northern Westchester County Dental, P.C., a dental spa providing family, cosmetic, orthodontics and specialty dental services, renewed its 6,300 s/f lease on the third floor of 2649 Strang Blvd for 10 years.
* New York Presbyterian Medical Group-Hudson Valley hospital leased an additional 5,338 s/f of medical space on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd for 10 years. This space is in addition to the administrative office space the hospital previously leased at the building. New York Presbyterian now occupies 25,000 s/f in the property.
* Dialysis Clinic Inc., a leading dialysis provider that employs 5,000 people and serves over 15,000 patients within 28 states, leased 3,800 s/f on the second floor of2649 Strang Blvd to educate dialysis patients on how to perform dialysis at their home. This space is in addition to DCI's dialysis clinic on the orst floor of the building.
* David L. Lerner, DDS, P.C., a holistic dentistry practice, renewed its 2,321 s/f on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd.
Caption: JAMIE SCHWARTZ
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New York|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Aug 2, 2017|
|Previous Article:||NAI James E. Hanson.|
|Next Article:||Newmark Knight Frank negotiated a renewal for 6,768 s/f of ground-floor retail space for Bank of America on the northwest corner of 75th Street and...|