Fujitsu Earns HDI Certification for Raku Raku PC Help Line.
HDI, established in 1989, is the world's largest membership organization in the IT service and support industry. It has about 50,000 members around the world, and 90% of Fortune 500 companies are HDI members.
The HDI Support Center Certification is the only certification program in the IT service and support industry that is based on international standards adapted to support centers. It was also designed based on existing international quality-control and industry standards, including the standards set by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM). Passing this certification involves on-site auditing, and applicants are required to exceed minimum scores in eight key areas and on 68 standards, as well as exceeding a base combined score.
Fujitsu's Raku Raku PC Help Line received high ratings for the following:
- Policies and business strategies were thoroughly communicated from upper management to support staff;
- Advanced contact-center systems utilizing IT solutions provide coherent, high-quality support, while serving as a medium for customer opinions to be reflected in products, services, and business strategy, as part of a PDCA cycle for raising the quality of products and services;
- Seamless collaboration between Fujitsu and Fujitsu Communication Services, which handles the center operations, for ongoing operational improvements.
Building on the same expertise that helped the company win these accolades, Fujitsu launched a new PC Concierge Service(2) for all FMV series PC users on October 1, 2009.
Leveraging its accumulated know-how, Fujitsu will continue to offer high-quality support and services, and by constantly expanding its service menu, Fujitsu will strive to enrich the lifestyle of every PC user.
Overview of Fujitsu Communication Service
Established: December 1994
Head Office Location: 2-5-8 Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
President: Masahiro Minami
Number of Employees: 3,300 (as of September 2009)
Business Description: Outsourcing services including contact center and IT support
(1) Raku Raku PC Help Line: The FMV Raku Raku PC series was first released in November 2008. It is built on the three pillars of hardware, software, and support specifically designed for seniors and novice PC users to give them a computing experience that is simple, easy to understand, and secure. This help line is a dedicated fee-based support service offered along with the product. The service is free for the first year of product usage.
(2) PC Concierge Service: A fee-based support service with knowledgeable, skilled specialist advisors on staff 24 hours a day to offer a higher level of assistance in the customer's computing experience.
About Fujitsu Ltd
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 175,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009. For more information, please see: www.fujitsu.com.
Source: Fujitsu Ltd
Fujitsu Ltd Public and Investor Relations http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/contacts/ +81-3-3215-5259
Copyright 2009 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Company overview|
|Date:||Oct 26, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Fujitsu Formulates Biodiversity Action Principles; Contributing to Biodiversity Conservation through Business Activities and the Application of IT.|
|Next Article:||Toyota's Housing Operations to Integrate Under Toyota Housing Corporation.|