Fringe Benefit Taxation and IRS Compliance - By Compliance Global Inc..
New Hyde Park, NY, July 17, 2015 --(PR.com)-- Companies are now offering more Fringe Benefits than ever before to obtain and retain talent in their organizations. Because of the complexity of these fringe benefits and the tax implications of them it is critical to understand the details of how to best handle them and save your company money in the mean time.
Why Should You Attend
IRS Fringe Benefits can be confusing and frustrating. This webinar which is organized by Compliance Global Inc. will give the IRS view of such benefits so you can stay compliant and avoid costly issues with the IRS.
Areas Covered in the Session
• Review Tax rules on fringe benefits and to determine the correct taxation amount of those benefits
• Detail out the IRS rules around when taxes are due on Fringe Benefits
• Explain the IRS Fringe Benefit Non-taxable exemptions and the rules around them
• Review transportation benefits and how to handle them
• Review Retirement Benefits
• Review what special fringe benefits that the IRS consider non-taxable benefits
• How to handle tax consequences on fringe benefits
• Review fringe benefits
• Complexity of handling fringe benefits
• Complexity of taxing fringe benefits
Who Will Benefit
• Accounting Professionals
• Payroll Tax professionals
• Payroll Professionals
• Business owners
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700123
About Compliance Global Inc
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Compliance Global Inc
Contact via Email
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/628868
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jul 17, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Protect Family Dog from Summer Health Problems.|
|Next Article:||Ingekem R. Ocheni, Diplomat Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide Publication.|