Free DRIVING LESSON; Worth pounds 20 with the AA.
We've teamed up with the AA's Driving School to offer readers a free one-hour driving lesson - worth up to pounds 20.
Learn with the AA and you won't just be taught to pass your driving test. With personal lessons from the UK's leading motoring organisation, you will acquire driving skills that will stay with you for life.
The AA's Driving School offers top-rate tuition. Your instructor will collect you from home, college or work to make sure you get maximum tuition time.
You'll learn to drive in a dual controlled Ford Fiesta 1.25 Ghia, equipped with power steering and air conditioning.
Also, if you decide to continue your tuition after your free lesson and prepay for a course of 12 hours, you can save pounds 24, receive free AA breakdown cover (Option 100) for a year, worth pounds 46, and get a pounds 100 holiday voucher that enables two adults to book a break for a week.
Pupils can take advantage of the AA's Theory Test Book, which contains the official questions and answers, for just pounds 4.99.
To take up the free lesson offer, you will need a provisional licence that has a "valid from" date after January 1, 2001. If you don't have one, get an application form from your local post office. You can apply for your provisional up to two months before your 17th birthday.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Only one free one-hour driving lesson per person.
2) Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3) A provisional driving licence must be held at the time of taking the free lesson and must have a "valid from" date after January 1, 2001. Your provisional licence must be provided at the start of the free lesson.
4) The offer is not open to existing pupils of the AA's Driving School and is only available to residents of mainland UK.
5) The offer is for a one-hour private motor car controls lesson for new learner drivers.
6) Free lesson must be booked by July 27, 2001, and taken by August 31, 2001.
7) Lessons will be booked subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
8) AA Driving Instructors are self-employed franchisees and all contracts for the provision of driving tuition are between the pupil and the instructor. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Sunday Mail (Glasgow, Scotland)|
|Date:||Jul 15, 2001|
|Previous Article:||Inmates threaten pervert lawyer.|
|Next Article:||Secretaries recruited to mark exams; Pupils fear another fiasco.|