Free 30-Day Trial of ElderCarePay(TM) Now Available.
PHILADELPHIA -- A free 30-day trial of ElderCarePay[TM], the new software product specifically designed for household employers of nurses, nurses' aides and other caregivers is now available at http://www.ElderCarePay.com.
More than 1.4 million adults over 65 years of age regularly receive visits from paid caregivers, according to a recent report from the National Center for Health Statistics.
With the older population in the U.S. on the rise, the need for a household payroll solution like ElderCarePay is greater than ever.
In 2005, U.S. Department of Labor statistics estimated that the number of people in older age groups, with much greater than average health care needs, will grow faster than the total population by 2014. Home health care, nursing and residential care will increase rapidly as life expectancies rise and as aging children - who are less able to care for their parents - rely more on professional care.
Eldercare issues are affecting an increasingly wider segment of the population as the first wave of baby boomers turns 60. Did you know?
* Nearly 15 million US employees care for an elderly or disabled family member.
* In 1990, there were 31,235,000 seniors age 65 and older. Over the next three decades, that number is expected to more than double, reaching almost 70,000,000 seniors age 65 and over.
* 37 percent of all U.S. workers spend more time and money caring for their elders than for their children.
* 65 percent of family members who worked while caring for an aging parent experienced conflict with their jobs, including tardiness, lost hours or income, or sacrificing of vacation time.
* 95 percent of seniors, age 75 and older, prefer to stay in the privacy of their own homes.
Both the household employer and their employees, such as nurses, nurses' aides and other care givers, face a myriad of federal and state payroll tax issues.
ElderCarePay was created by experts with first-hand experience in understanding and complying with the tax laws applicable to household employers and their employees.
Designed for simple setup and use, ElderCarePay boasts robust payroll features that ease the burden for household employers of eldercare givers. ElderCarePay
* handles multiple employees, and prints a basic plain paper pay stub or payroll checks;
* calculates Federal and state payroll withholding taxes, and supports all 50 states;
* generates withholding and liability reports;
* prints Forms W-2 /W-3, and Schedule-H [Household Employment Taxes]; and
* Includes a comprehensive Employer's Guide, which outlines four easy steps to get users started on their way to tax compliance.
As an added convenience, ElderCarePay includes all relevant Internal Revenue Service forms, and an extensive reference source of state tax agencies.
Unlike competing payroll services or business payroll software (many of which cost as much as $500 or more per year), an annual subscription for ElderCarePay costs only $147.95 per year.
Included with an ElderCarePay purchase is access to all tax table and software updates for the full one-year subscription period.
A free 30-day trial of ElderCarePay is now available for download at http://www.ElderCarePay.com.
For those who find themselves too busy to set up their own household payroll system, ElderCarePay also offers a setup service. For a one-time fee of $99.95, ElderCarePay will configure the software for the household employer and one employee. Setup for each additional employee is a one-time charge of $50.00 each.
ElderCarePay[TM] is the first software product specifically designed for use by household employers of eldercare givers or providers. The product was created by the team at Essentia Software Corporation, innovators of solutions for the unique needs of employers of nannies, babysitters, care providers, eldercare givers, nurses, and other domestic help. The company and its acclaimed NannyPay[R] software program have been featured nationally on CNN and in a variety of business and financial magazines. Additional information about ElderCarePay is available at http://www.eldercarepay.com.
NannyPay[R] and ElderCarePay[TM] are trademarks of Essentia Software Corporation.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 16, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Houghton Mifflin Releases Two History Titles in the Groundbreaking Student Achievement Series.|
|Next Article:||Stratasys Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter Financial Results.|