Franklin County Sheriff's blotter.
The following incidents were obtained from Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones. Note that arrests, charges and citations are allegations only, not findings of guilt.
* Deputies responded at 2:39 p.m. to a residence in Logan at the request of a probation officer. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Kendra R. Marvel, 27, of Logan on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and violation of probation.
* Deputies arrested Donald R. Knaack, 19, of Royalton on a warrant for failure to appear for domestic battery.
* Deputies arrested Travis D. Hargett, 38, of West Frankfort on a warrant for failure to appear for resisting a peace officer.
* Deputies arrested Kendra R. Marvel, 27, of Logan on a warrant for failure to appear for violating an order of protection.
* A traffic stop at 7:10 a.m. on Elkville Blacktop near Royalton resulted in the arrest of Alva D. Kelly, 18, of Christopher on charges of driving under the influence and unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
* Deputies responded at 11:18 a.m. to a domestic disturbance in Coello. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Ronald J. Ballheiner, 45, of Coello on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
* Deputies at 6:49 a.m. investigated a reported domestic disturbance in rural Valier. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Koltyn W. Irvin, 28, of Valier on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
* Deputies responded at 8:40 a.m. to a domestic disturbance in Akin. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Isaac L. Vaughn, 21, of Akin on a charge of criminal damage to property.
* Deputies arrested Michael L. Wright, 46, of Royalton on a warrant for failure to appear for battery.
* Deputies responded at 6:42 p.m. to a disturbance in rural Valier that resulted in the arrest of Shelsea R. Irvin, 48, of Valier on a charge of battery.
* Deputies responded at 7:45 p.m. to a traffic incident in rural Mulkeytown that resulted in three arrests on charges of underage drinking: Danielle N. Phillips, 19, of West Frankfort; Segio M. Davis, 18, of Goreville; and Kaitlin N. Staley, 19, of Christopher. Deputies also arrested Nathan S. Michalski, 21, of Christopher on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear on a criminal damage to property charge.
* Deputies arrested Laura L. Orlovich, 43, of Marion on a warrant for failure to appear for DUI.
* Deputies arrested Gary D. Redding, 40 of Mt. Olive on a warrant for failure to appear for violation of an order of protection.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL)|
|Date:||Oct 25, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Benton to enforce its dog leash ordinance Council also approves several liquor licenses.|
|Next Article:||Help us honor southern Illinois' Vietnam veterans with photos.|