Printer Friendly

Four PTI workers faint due to generator gas.

Islamabad -- Four workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) landed in hospital on Sunday after they fainted due to generator gas leak.

According to officials, some PTI workers camped at Islamabad's D-Chowk took a generator into their tent in the night.

The workers - identified as Mian Muneer, his son Noman, Habib Ullah and Manzoor -were found fainted inside their camp in the morning.

Eyewitnesses said the workers fainted because of suffocation, saying that the generator kept running the entire night which filled the tent with smoke.

The PTI men were shifted to Islamabad's Poly Clinic where three of them are said to be critical.

COPYRIGHT 2014 Asianet-Pakistan
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2014 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)
Geographic Code:9PAKI
Date:Sep 22, 2014
Words:102
Previous Article:NAB refuses news about PM cases closed.
Next Article:Animal markets set up in Daska.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2019 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters