For experienced physician executives.
* Ron White, a prominent scholar of President Abraham Lincoln and author of the best-selling book, The Eloquent President: A Portrait of Lincoln Through His Words, will be the keynote speaker at the 2007 Spring Institute.
* Join Rhea Seddon, MD, ex-astronaut, and Stephen Hardin of Lifewing Partners for "Houston, We Have a Problem: Critical Communication Skills For Improving Patient Safety and Quality of Care".
* Craig Clapper, PE, CQM will lead a workshop on "High Reliability Organizations: Putting Safety Culture to Work in Health Care".
* Learn "Tools for Change--Applying TPS and other Manufacturing Change Techniques in Health Care" with Jeff Norton.
* Karen Davis, President, The Commonwealth Fund will address the Meeting of the Members
Enjoy an afternoon with fellow Vanguard members at the University of Central Florida's Institute for Simulation and Training.
At the Induction Ceremony and Dinner hear Gary Kaplan, MD, CEO of Virginia Mason Medical Center speak about the successful implementation of the Toyota Production System at Virginia Mason. Vanguard registration includes a ticket to this gala evening.
Come and join your fellow Vanguard members May 6-8 for a stimulating program, dynamic workshops and lively networking.
Spring Institute and Annual Meeting
For all the details and to register visit ACPE.org/Spring
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2007|
|Previous Article:||ACPE network news & notes.|
|Next Article:||For all physicians.|