Members of the Fletcher Thompson professional team to be recognized include:
* Kurt Baur, AIA, ACHA, Director of Healthcare Architecture for the firm was appointed as Corporate Vice President & Principal. He is responsible for business development as well as overseeing the planning, design and construction of a wide range of large scale healthcare facilities. Kurt is a Board Certified Healthcare Architect and a founding member of the American College of Healthcare Architects.
* James E. Boughton, AIA, appointed as Corporate Vice President & Principal. He is responsible for leading our firm's business development efforts in the Southwest Florida region. He was founder of Boughton Architects, a Collier County, Florida based architectural firm that was acquired by Fletcher Thompson earlier this year.
* Daniel L. Casinelli, AIA, appointed as Corporate Vice President & Principal. He will take on a leadership role in the management of the firm's Shelton office. He is responsible for architectural design and production as well as business development for the firm's Connecticut offices.
* Diane M. Kozel, CPSM, Director of Marketing for the firm was named a Senior Associate. She is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the marketing efforts for all five office locations. She is an active member of the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Organization.
* Richard W. Camara, PE, LEED [TM] AP, was named an Associate. He will continue to serve as Chief Mechanical Engineer, responsible for the delivery of energy efficient mechanical systems to meet the increasingly complex challenges presented by today's built environment.
* Gerard C. Coilette, AIA, a Senior Project Architect for the firm, was named an Associate. Gerard brings extensive experience in the planning and design of commercial, institutional, educational, and residential facilities.
* Matthew Hoist, AIA, a Design Architect for the firm, was named an Associate. He responsible for translating program requirements into creative and efficient design solutions.
* Renee Zepeda, AIA, Senior Project Architect for the firm was named an Associate. Renee's experience includes an extensive list on medical and institutional projects as well as Commercial and Multi-Family Residential projects. Her knowledge and continued education on code regulations and standards are very valuable tools in the development and successful completion of large and complex projects.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||WHO'S WHO IN CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN; appointment of Kurt Baur, James E. Boughton and Daniel L. Casinelli|
|Comment:||Fletcher Thompson.(WHO'S WHO IN CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN)(appointment of Kurt Baur, James E.|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Aug 6, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Cauldwell Wingate Company, LLC.|
|Next Article:||Building Leaders, Inc.|