Mouser Electronics (Mansfield, TX) is now stocking the LPC2478 and LPC2470 micro-controllers from NXP Semiconductors (Eindhoven, The Netherlands), a supplier of semiconductors, system solutions and software. The industry's only ARM7[TM] Flash-based MCU offering integrated LCD support, the LPC2478 and LPC2470 (Flashless version) microcontrollers feature:
* 2 ARM[R] high-speed buses for the concurrent operation of multiple high-bandwidth peripherals, including: LCD, USB host/OTG/device and 2 CAN channels.
* Support for most static LCD displays up to 1024 x 768 pixels, 15 gray-scale monochromes and up to 24 bits-per-pixel true color TFT panels.
* LCD implementation that allows for code execution on chip and minimizes bus contention with frame data retrieval from external memory.
* 512-KB, 128-bit wide embedded Flash with built-in error correction for maximum reliability (LPC2478).
* A required single voltage power supply of 3.3 V.
* A real-time clock with 2 KB of battery backed-up SRAM.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Distributor Data|
|Publication:||Product Design & Development|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||CANbus communication.|
|Next Article:||Super blunder: in this technologically driven world, a society either leads, strives for the lead, or gets left in the dust.|