GRILLED FLOUNDER AND TOMATOES (SERVES 2) INGREDIENTS 300-400g ripe tomatoes (ideally a mix of varieties, including cherry tomatoes) 3tbsp olive or rapeseed oil, plus a little extra for the fish 2 garlic cloves, sliced 1tsp ground cumin, plus a little extra for the fish 2 large flounder (about 500g each), filleted Sea salt and black pepper Salad and fresh bread, to serve METHOD 1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Halve cherry tomatoes and cut larger varieties into 1cm slices. Lay the tomatoes out in a single layer on a large, shallow baking tray. Trickle over the oil, then scatter over the garlic and cumin and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place the tomatoes under the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender, juicy and lightly blistered, turning them carefully halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, rub the flounder fillets with a little oil and season with salt and pepper and a pinch of cumin.
5. Carefully nestle the fish, skin side up, among the grilled tomatoes. Return to the grill and cook for a further four to five minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
6. Serve the fish with the tomatoes and all their lovely juices, with some salad and good bread on the side.