Fire erupts in female hostel in Lahore.
ISLAMABAD -- Three rooms were burnt as fire erupted in the ladies hostel for internees of Mayo Hospital Lahore in the early Wednesday morning.
According to a rescue official the incident occurred due to a short-circuit however the police officials were inspecting the area to ascertain the cause.
He further said the fire broke out in the morning and fire brigade team had extinguished it swiftly otherwise the fire could have engulfed the whole building.
More than 30 internee doctors resided in the hostel, adding no causality reported till the last report, he added.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Balochistan Times (Baluchistan Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||Aug 29, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Complaint Cell establishes at hospitals of Bannu.|
|Next Article:||Athletes of 27th Special National Games to reach Abbottabad.|