Printer Friendly

Fire erupts in female hostel in Lahore.

ISLAMABAD -- Three rooms were burnt as fire erupted in the ladies hostel for internees of Mayo Hospital Lahore in the early Wednesday morning.

According to a rescue official the incident occurred due to a short-circuit however the police officials were inspecting the area to ascertain the cause.

He further said the fire broke out in the morning and fire brigade team had extinguished it swiftly otherwise the fire could have engulfed the whole building.

More than 30 internee doctors resided in the hostel, adding no causality reported till the last report, he added.

COPYRIGHT 2019 Knowledge Bylanes
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2019 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Balochistan Times (Baluchistan Province, Pakistan)
Geographic Code:9PAKI
Date:Aug 29, 2019
Words:125
Previous Article:Complaint Cell establishes at hospitals of Bannu.
Next Article:Athletes of 27th Special National Games to reach Abbottabad.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2020 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters