Fingerprint Devices & Software Collaborative Purchase.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The implementation of the requested system will improve the productivity, efficiency and speed for
fingerprinting arrestees as well as tenprint card storage and retrieval.
B. LIVE SCAN REQUIREMENTS
1. The Respondent must provide five (5) desktop Livescans.
2. The Livescan devices must currently meet or exceed the following specifications. All components
offered shall be designed to meet, but not limited to the following standards:
3. FBI WSQ Gray-Scale Image Compression Specification (IAFIS-IC-001v3.1, October 1, 2010).
4. ANSI Standard, Data Format for the Interchange of Fingerprint Information (ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-
5. FBI Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification (CJIS-RS-0010 (V7.1)), EFTS (Appendix
F image quality specifications).
6. FBI NCIC CJIS WAN Protocol Specification and IAFIS telecommunications standards that specify
use of TCP/IP, availability of FTP, and X.25 capability.
7. MSP Compliant with the most recent EBTS version dated June 25, 2014 or later.
8. Fingerprint records must be stored and maintained in a NIST records format in compliance with all
Michigan standards. Each purchasing agency must be able to be retrieve their records from their
device and they must comply with the same non-public status requirements.
9. The Livescan units must have the ability to electronically submit tenprint cards to the MSP
Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS).
10. The Livescan units must have the ability to electronically submit lower palm, upper palm and
writers palm (if purchased as an option), to the MSP Automated Fingerprint Identification System
11. The Livescan units data that is sent to MSP AFIS must comply with the FBI (CJIS Division) data
12. The Livescan units must have the capability to launch a search from the Livescan entry device and
receive search results messages after search results review has been completed at the MSP central
AFIS database site.
13. Respondents must provide a software application that monitors the Livescan transactions (AFIS
hit / no hit , acknowledgements, errors, etc.) that are sent to/from the MSP AFIS. Proposed
software must be web browser based and can be installed on the designated computer that currently
resides on the network of each agency making the purchase.
14. The Livescan units must support auto capture feature.
15. The Livescan units must have the ability to print ten-print cards to a FBI approved networked card
16. The Livescan units must have the ability to print palm print cards to a FBI approved networked
card printer (if this option is purchased by a Department).
17. The Livescan units must have an integrated palm print scanning platen. The same platen that is
used to scan the slaps must be used to scan the palm prints.
18. The Livescan units must capture the lower palm, uppe
Major organization : KENT COUNTY
Address : Administration Building, 300 Monroe Avenue N.W., Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503-2289
Country :United States
Email : email@example.com
Url : http://www.accesskent.com/purchasing
Tender notice number : RFP 1609
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2015-08-24
Tender documents : T28649640.pdf
[c] 2015 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).