Fellows honored in San Antonio.
The Council of Fellows is pleased to announce the newest physician leaders to earn the prestigious credential of Fellow, American College of Physician Executives.
"While the criteria for Fellowship may be rigorous," comments ACPE CEO Barry Silbaugh, MD, MS, FACPE, "this credential is the highest honor awarded to physician leaders who have made significant contributions in improving the delivery and outcomes in medicine."
The 2011 FACPE's are:
* Mark Robert Fracasso, MD, FACOG, MBA, CPE, FACPE
* Michael R. Handler, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE
* Napoleon Knight, MD, CMSL, CPE, FACPE
* Martin S. Kohn, MD, MS, FACEP CPE, FACPE
* Edmund L Lafer, MD, MBA, CPE, FACPE, FACPE
* William F. Mills, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE
* Glenn J. Milos, DO, MPH, JD, MBA, CPE, FACPE
* John M Paris, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE
* Kenneth J. Robinson, MD, MHCM, FACEP, FACPE
* Richard A. Rubin, MD, MBA, FACP, CPE, FACPE
* Barton L. Sachs, MD, MBA, CPE, FACPE
* Yisrael M. Safeek, MD, MBA, CPE, FACPE
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Congratulations ACPE graduates!|
|Next Article:||Honorary fellowship awarded to Thomas C. Royer, MD, FACPE.|