Family Life: Five essential steps to... school stationery; Shopping and more shopping.
I AM a mum with two children, a boy aged eight and a girl who is starting secondary school this month. I would like to treat them both to some new stationery. Any ideas?
THIS week we have compiled a selection of stationery.
1. Boys will love this Simpsons stationery set, pounds 1.47 from Tesco.
2. The Pink Angels range from Tesco is ideal for older girls. This pencil case is pounds 1.77.
3. If your daughter would like more grown-up stationery now she is going to big school, then the range at Marks and Spencer is sure to please.
Ringbinder folders come in stripes, spots and teardrop designs in bright colours, pounds 3 each. A spotty barrel pencil case is pounds 3, stationery set comprising pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener and eraser is pounds 3 and a stationery set in a tin is pounds 5.
4. Kids love novelty erasers and pencil sharpeners. This orange fish pencil sharpener is 36p from Tesco and is ideal for girls or boys, whatever their age.
5. This black pencil case from Marks and Spencer is pounds 3. With bottom zip compartment and a top section with a flap closure, this matching black lunch bag is pounds 5.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Evening Gazette (Middlesbrough, England)|
|Date:||Sep 5, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Family Life: Cash dash; Shopping and more shopping CAPTAIN COOK SQUARE MIDDLESBROUGH.|
|Next Article:||Family Life: Best buys; Shopping and more shopping.|