FREE driving lesson with AA driving school; BEAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH CRISIS.
It's mirror, signal, manoeuvre and, with the support of a fully-qualified AA driving instructor, you'll be on the road to getting your own licence.
You will be picked up from home, college or work and receive a full hour of tuition.
And if you enjoy being behind the wheel, your AA instructor can arrange further paid-for lessons.
Learning the AA way, with the nation's leading driving school, means you won't just be taught how to pass your test, you will be learning good road sense and driving habits.
HOW TO CLAIM
COMPLETE the application form and send it to the address printed by September 27. AA will get in touch to book your lesson. Please write clearly, the Mirror and AA can't accept responsibility for illegible entries.
You must have a UK provisional driving licence valid on tuition day.
Applicants will be contacted no later than October 17, 2008.
By supplying personal details you give AA consent to contact you by post/phone/email/SMS (text) to fulfil free driving lesson offer.
Existing AA driving school pupils are excluded from applying.
AA offer conditions
1. APPLICATIONS must be received by Saturday, September 27, 2008 and are valid for a free one-hour learner driver lesson.
2. Offer is subject to instructor availability and geographical coverage of driving instructor network and applicants will be contacted no later than Friday, October 17, 2008 to arrange the free lesson. Free driving tuition must be taken by December 31, 2008 and only by the person named on the application form
3. This offer cannot be used by existing AA driving school pupils or in conjunction with any other AA driving school promotional offer.
4. This offer can only be redeemed by UK provisional driving licence holders.
5. Offer does not extend to post-test tuition for full driving licence holders.
6. Application can only be made by using the application form on Page 26 and photocopies will not be accepted. AA driving school reserves the right to refuse applications received after the closing date of Saturday, September 27, 2008.
AA driving school accepts no responsibility for lost, spoilt or illegible entries.
7. Your valid UK provisional driving licence must be shown to the AA driving instructor before tuition commences.
8. This voucher has no monetary or resale value and there is no cash alternative.
9. AA driving instructors are self-employed franchisees and all contracts for the provision of driving tuition are between the pupil and the instructor.
10. By supplying your personal details you are giving consent to the AA to contact you by post, phone, email or SMS (text) for the purpose of fulfilling the free driving lesson offer.