Extension Of The Tram Network Nice - Support System Operation And Passenger Information.
Contract notice: Extension Of The Tram Network Nice - Support System Operation And Passenger Information.
this consultation is launched after the market procedure negotiated tendering and prior advertising under Articles 144 I 1, 165 and 166 of the Public Contracts Code.
The benefits of this market are designed studies, manufacture, supply, installation, work, testing, migration of the existing system of the T1 line, the commissioning of equipment and software, and services relating (warranty, training, spare parts, documentation ...) for the implementation of the operation support system and passenger information) (SAEIV for network expansion Nice tramway.
- the trains tram) (onboard equipment,
- the (Information Terminals surface stations Voyageur (biv)),
- the interchanges (BIV and correspondence display screens),
- underground stations (BIV and displays the next passages (Bus and Tramway)),
- the (relocation tags) route on SA01 sectors SA07,
- the central equipment associated with new equipment lines T1, T2 and future expansion, the premises of the CCP TOC and maintenance center Nikaia,
- specific migration of the existing system of the T1 line to the system developed for the T2 line, including the maintenance of existing information terminals Traveler T1 line.
Major organization : MTROPOLE NICE CTE D~AZUR
Address : 455 Promenade des Anglais Immeuble Le Plaza, l~attention de M. le prsident de la Mtropole Nice Cte d~azur, F-06200 Nice.
Tender notice number : 16-10431
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2016-02-18
Tender documents : T31685823.html
[c] 2016 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 27, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Extension of the nice tramway network - preliminary work networks looseness in the "nice cte d~azur" sector.|
|Next Article:||Extension Of The Tram Network Nice - Filing Equipment - Eqd08: Tunnel Emergency Vehicles.|