Erratum: "Prenatal Exposure to DDT and Pyrethroids for Malaria Control and Child Neurodevelopment: The VHEMBE Cohort, South Africa".
The published paper indicates that Angelina Maphula is affiliated with the University of Pretoria. That is incorrect; she is affiliated with the Department of Psychology, University of Venda, Venda, South Africa.
The author affiliations should read:
Brenda Eskenazi (1) Sookee An, (1) Stephen A. Rauch, (1) Eric S. Coker, (1) Angelina Maphula, (2) Muvhulawa Obida, (3) Madelein Crause, (3) Katherine R. Kogut, (1) Riana Bornman, (3,4) and Jonathan Chevrier (5)
(1) Center for Environmental Research and Children's Health (CERCH), School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California, USA
(2) Department of Psychology, University of Venda, Venda, South Africa
(3) University of Pretoria Institute for Sustainable Malaria Control and School of Health Systems and Public Health, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
(4) Department of Urology, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
(5) Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The authors regret the error.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Author:||Eskenazi, Brenda; An, Sookee; Rauch, Stephen A.; Coker, Eric S.; Maphula, Angelina; Obida, Muvhulawa|
|Publication:||Environmental Health Perspectives|
|Article Type:||Correction notice|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||Promotional Consideration: A Potential Mechanistic Link between Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Hormone-Dependent Breast Cancer.|
|Next Article:||A Prospective Study of Environmental Exposures and Early Biomarkers in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Design, Protocols, and Preliminary Data from the...|