Printer Friendly

Enjoying the lion's share at Lincombes.

WALTON Homes is giving potential homeowners a helping hand by launching its popular Lion's Share initiative at The Lincombes development, in Mere Green.

Located on Lichfield Road, just 200 yards from Mere Green village centre, The Lincombes offers a selection of high quality one and two-bedroom apartments, each benefitting from top of the range fixtures and fittings, private car parking, landscaped gardens and convenient lift access. An interior at the Through Walton Homes' Lion's Share initiative, buyers will only need to pay 85 per cent of the value of their chosen apartment through a five per cent deposit and a conventional mortgage. Walton will pay the remaining 15 per cent share, with the only requirement being that when the property is eventually sold on, or after 10 years - whichever is sooner - the 15 per cent interest-free loan is paid back to the developer.

The Lion's Share scheme enables the one-bedroom Oakwood apartment at The Lincombes to be purchased at just pounds 135,958, which represents 85 per cent of the pounds 159,950 list price.

Helen Rollason, sales manager at Walton Homes says: "The Lincombes is already a very popular development, and now with the introduction of Lion's Share, we expect demand to rise further.

Lincombes Potential purchasers will be able to enjoy mortgage payments that are up to 15 per cent cheaper for the first 10 years, which is a real bonus in these challenging times and means the saving could be put towards a new sofa, decorating or even a holiday. What's more, the Lion's Share scheme is available to all, as there is no strict criteria to meet."

Following the release of the final phase of the development, named Oakwood, Walton Homes has revealed that two thirds of homes have now been sold at The Lincombes, which includes a total of 26 luxury apartments and penthouses.

Helen continues: "The one and two-bedroom apartments at The Lincombes appeal to a variety of homeowners including first time buyers and those wishing to up-scale. The development is enticing to purchasers of all ages with its manor-style exterior and high quality interiors, including luxury bathrooms and designer kitchens. Residents are also recognising the benefits of the convenient lift access, providing a helping hand with heavy shopping bags, moving furniture, carrying luggage or just achy feet." The one and two-bedroom apartments range in price from pounds 159,950 to pounds 199,950 and are all available under the Lion's Share initiative. A two-bedroom luxury Oakwood penthouse with two bathrooms and two car parking spaces is also on the market, priced at pounds 350,000.

Visitors to the development can view the stunning two-bedroom showhome in 'Wellswood', which is the second of the three grand mansion-style apartment buildings at the luxury development. The show home is priced on application and can be purchased with or without all the furniture and accessories.

Walton Homes is a family-run house builder based in Lichfield with a 25 year track record in the regional property industry. The developer is proud to offer the very best in style and comfort with a continuous bespoke quality approach to house building. Above all, it has retained its family run ethos throughout its decades of growth.

For more information on The Lincombes, visit the sales office on Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield from Thursday-Monday, 11am to 5pm. The sales office can also be reached on 0121 308 2724.

www.waltonhomes.co.uk

CAPTION(S):

An interior at the Lincombes The Lincombes is already a very popular development
COPYRIGHT 2011 Birmingham Post & Mail Ltd
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2011 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Title Annotation:Features
Publication:Birmingham Mail (England)
Date:Sep 14, 2011
Words:585
Previous Article:Stimulus needed.
Next Article:Auction has lots to interest buyer.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2018 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters