DIRAK presents the E-LINE BASIC Series of electro-mechanical swinghandles to monitor access to server cabinets. According to the company, the E-LINE BASIC offers:
* A status LED.
* A flexible interface to enable integration into existing security systems.
* The ability to be used with multiple interface options, such as biometric systems and RFID readers, for increased security.
* The transmission of the handle's current status (locked/unlocked) to the existing security system.
* Main security system access to a status overview of the BASIG swinghandle in real-time.
* Built-in functions to protect the swinghandle's locking solenoid from generating too much heat.