Eight Heads of Missions in Colombo presented Letters of Accreditation to Sri Lanka President.
Colombo, Feb. 15 -- Two High Commissioners and six ambassadors accredited to Sri Lanka presented their credentials yesterday to Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapaksa at the President's Office in Colombo.
Those Heads Mission presented credentials were :
01. Mr.Hussalin Shihab - High Commissioner - Designate of the Republic of Maldives
02. Mr.John James Rankin - High Commissioner - Designate of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
3. Mr.Miloslav Stasek - Ambassador - Designate of Czech Republic
04. Mr.Genaro Vicente Pappalardo Ayala - Ambassador - Designate of the Republic of Paraguay
05. Mr.Thongphanh Syackhaphom - Ambassador -Designate of the |Lao People's Democratic Republic
06.Mr.Sead Avdic - Ambassador-Designate of the Bosnia and Herzegovina
07. Mr.Doulat Kuanyshe - Ambassador- Designate of the Republic of Kazakhstan
08. Mr.Janez Premoze - Ambassador-Designate of the Republic of Slovenia
Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs,Hon.Neomal Perera and the Secretary to the President Mr.Lalith Weeratunga also participated at the occasion.
For any query with respect to this article or any other content requirement, please contact Editor at email@example.com
Copyright HT Media Ltd.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Asian Tribune (India)|
|Article Type:||Letter to the editor|
|Date:||Feb 15, 2011|
|Previous Article:||US Under Secy Otero calls on Prime Minister Khanal.|
|Next Article:||Lanka - Italy friendship to be enhanced further - Ambassador Warnakulasuriya.|