Effective executives follow eight practices.
* asked, What needs to be done?;
* asked, What is right for the enterprise?;
* developed action plans;
* took responsibility for decisions;
* took responsibility for communicating;
* focused on opportunities rather than problems;
* ran productive meetings; and
* thought and said we rather than /."
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Decision Making|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Sponsorship packages attract corporate support.|
|Next Article:||Evict the elephants: three leadership strategies for creating a more energizing work culture.|