Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC.
222 Getty Ave. Clifton, NJ 07011
P: (973) 759-2002 F: (973) 759-3002
Marlene Siegel, President Steve Siegel, Vice President
Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC, is your premier choice for all-natural nutraceutical ingredients from South America and beyond. We carry hundreds of fruit, vegetable, spice, herb, and marine powders and powdered extracts, great for a wide assortment of products.
Marlene Hurtado-Siegel opened the doors to Ecuadorian Rainforest in 1997 with modest means, using her established network of small farms in Ecuador to introduce ingredients from her home country. Ecuadorian Rainforest went on to become one of the largest natural ingredients distributors in the business. Along with her son, Steve Siegel, who joined the company in 2004, they have created a network that spans the globe to bring the world's best nutraceutical ingredients under one roof.
Ecuadorian Rainforest is committed to offering the best quality ingredients on the market. Meeting state and federal food and drug regulations says that you are committed to passing a periodic review to ensure that your business continues to operate. However, when a company creates its own standards and enforces them on a weekly basis, that company is proving its commitment to the clients themselves and to the quality of what people put into their bodies. Ecuadorian Rainforest exemplifies the latter scenario. We provide rigorous testing and keep stringent quality control over our ingredients to surpass the demands our clients have. Take note of some of the ways that we define and enforce rigorous standards of quality for our products:
* An internal quality-control program to ensure that our ingredients are free of toxins and undesired by-products.
* Alliances with science laboratories to enforce rigorous testing procedures.
* Weekly testing for microbial pathogens and heavy metals, including lead, cadmium, arsenic, and mercury.
* Microbiological testing, including total plate count, yeast and mold, coliforms, E. coli, and salmonella.
* Random testing of materials'moisture content.
* HPTLC (High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography) testing for initial approval and supply of materials.
* High Performance Liquid Chromatography testing for powdered extracts.
* Prevention of all sub-potent and contaminated materials from entering the products.
* Regular testing for proper identification and chemical efficacy.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the world's most sought after ingredients at the quality they would expect from a top nutraceutical ingredients supplier. Discover the ingredients you have been looking for by visiting Ecuadorian Rainforest today at www.IntoTheRainforest.com.
* Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, and Marine
* Nutritional Supplements
* Functional Foods & Beverages
* Guayusa Powder
* Chokeberry Powder
* Sea Buckthorn Berry Powder
* Mango Leaf Powder
* Blueberry Fruit Powder
* Spirulina Powder
* Star-K Kosher & ISWA Halal-certified ingredients
* Conventional and wild-harvested ingredients
* Published white papers on Superfruits, sports nutrition, South American ingredients and more
* Bulk & specialty ingredient supply
* Custom formulation and manufacturing
* Gluten testing on our ingredients
Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC, is truly a global company. From our warehouse in New Jersey, we are able to deliver ingredients to virtually anywhere in the world. No matter what your location is, we can bring a world of ingredients straight to your doorstep.