Eat six times a day to BLITZ YOUR BODY; Here's a typical daily menu on Scott's programme.
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Pour and serve immediately.
Makes 3 servings 3 tsp olive oil 9 eggs 1/2 tsp mixed herbs 1 handful broccoli, chopped small 1 handful sliced courgette 1 red pepper, sliced 1 red onion, chopped 1 handful fresh spinach 1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Rub an ovenproof dish with 1 tsp olive oil.
2. Whisk the eggs together with the mixed herbs, then add the vegetables and the remaining 2 tsp olive oil. (If you want soft broccoli then boil it first, but I prefer to put it straight in to have it a little crunchier.) 3. Mix well and add to the dish. Bake in the oven for approx 40 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned on top.
Makes 2 servings 1 red pepper cut into small strips 2 turkey breast steaks, size and thickness of a palm, cut into small strips Juice of 1/2 a lemon 2 wholemeal tortillas For the rub: 1 garlic clove, crushed 1/2 tsp white pepper 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp all spice Pinch cayenne pepper 1 tsp mixed herbs 1 tsp olive oil For the guacamole: 1/2 ripe avocado 1 garlic clove, crushed Juice of 1/2 a lime
1. Dry fry the pepper strips in a non-stick pan on a low-medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey strips and rub ingredients and get your hands in and give it a really good mix. Then add it all to the pan with the peppers.
3. Pour in 75ml water, turn up the heat and give it a good stir, then simmer for 10-15 mins. The water will begin to evaporate and eventually leave you with just a tiny bit of juice.
4. For the guacamole, in a bowl mash together the avocado and garlic with the back of a fork, squeeze in the lime juice and mix it all together.
5. Go back to the pan and squeeze in the lemon juice, give it a good stir and check the turkey is cooked. 6. Heat the tortillas in a microwave or a dry frying pan.
7. Put the tortillas on a plate and spread the guacamole over them. Add the fajita mix, wrap it all up and enjoy.
CHILLI & LIME KING PRAWN SALAD
Makes 1 serving Handful green leafy salad Wedge of watermelon, chopped 1 spring onion, finely sliced Sprinkle of black sesame seeds 1 garlic clove, crushed 1/2 fresh red chilli, finely chopped Zest and juice of 1/2 a lime 1 tsp olive oil 120g peeled, cooked king prawns
1. Mix the garlic, chilli, lime juice and olive oil in a small dish to make your dressing and put to one side.
2. Toss your prawns in the lime zest to coat.
3. In a bowl, layer your salad, then the watermelon and finally your prawns. 4. Sprinkle with the spring onion and sesame seeds and pour over your dressing.
Makes 2 servings 50g bulgur wheat dry weight (150g cooked weight) 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 1/2 tsp mustard seeds 1/2 tsp coriander seeds 1 tsp olive oil 1 garlic clove, crushed 1 tsp grated fresh ginger 1/2 tsp turmeric 2 tsp goji berries 1 tsp curry leaves 1/2 fresh chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 3 tsp tomato puree 2 salmon fillets, size and thickness of a palm, skin removed, cut into cubes 1 tsp fresh chopped coriander Handful of rocket Wedge of lemon
1. Boil bulgur wheat in pan for approx 20 mins, or as per pack instructions.
2. In the meantime, fry the cumin, mustard and coriander seeds in the olive oil on a medium heat until they begin to pop. Remove the pan from the heat and allow them to cool down a little.
3. Bring them back to the hob and on a low heat, add the garlic, ginger and turmeric. Stir for two minutes.
4. Now add the goji berries, curry leaves, chilli, tomato puree and 100ml water, mixing thoroughly. Simmer for 3 mins.
5. Add the salmon and fold it gently into the sauce, simmering for a further 5-7 mins. 6. Sprinkle the coriander on top and serve with a small handful of rocket, a handful of the bulgur wheat and a squeeze of lemon.
SALMON & GOJI BERRY CURRY FOOD FOR ANYONE
Six Pack Revolution has food plans for meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans, and all of them can be adapted for food intolerances.
GRIDDLED NECTARINES WITH ORANGE & GREEK YOGHURT
Makes 1 serving 1 large nectarine 3 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt Zest and juice of 1/2 an orange 12 pistachio nuts, chopped
1. De-stone and cut the nectarine into 8 equal segments, then griddle or grill until softened and slightly charred.
2. Arrange on a plate with the Greek yoghurt, and scatter over the orange zest and pistachios.
3. Finish with a squeeze of the orange juice over everything.
NB: The Six Pack Revolution costs PS139 for the 90-day programme. For full details and to join visit Thesixpackrevolution.com. Follow the programme on Facebook: @thesixpackrevolution, Instagram: @thesixpackrevolution and Twitter: @6PackRevolution
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Sunday Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Jun 16, 2019|
|Previous Article:||What's inside this week.|
|Next Article:||10 things to make a note of this week.|