ENTRANCES & EXITS.
* Perseverance Theatre in Juneau and Anchorage, Alaska, welcomed Leslie Ishii as their new artistic director in July. Ishii succeeds Art Rotch, who served in the position since 2008.
* New York City Center has named Lear deBessonet the next artistic director of Encores!. Currently a resident director with the Tony-honored Encores! series, deBessonet will continue working alongside artistic director Jack Viertel through the 2020 season, then assume her new role beginning with the 2021 Encores! season.
* Boston Children's Theatre has announced that executive director Toby Schine has stepped down. Schine's departure follows closely the resignation of BCT artistic director Burgess Clark in October due to allegations of sexual misconduct from 17 former students. Clark had previously been reprimanded for misconduct by the leadership of a youth arts camp in Colorado, where he had worked in 2004.
* Following the appointment of Russell Granet as president and CEO in June, the New 42 nd Street, the nonprofit that supports the New Victory Theater and the New 42nd Street Studios, has named Mary Rose Lloyd their new artistic director.
* Matthew Pugliese left his post as managing director of Connecticut Repertory Theatre in Storrs, Conn., at the end of November. Pugliese said he left to pursue business development opportunities.
* Atlanta-based Serenbe Playhouse has announced that founding artistic director Brian Clowdus will step down from his role. Managing director Mickey McGuire and associate artistic director Joel Coady will oversee the 2020 season, which will feature guest directors. Clowdus will remain a member of the company's board.