ENGAGING STUDENTS THROUGH CTE: CROSSWORD PUZZLE.
5. "Rigorous,_____assignments make a substantial difference in students' readiness for college and careers."
7. CTSO that "prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management"
8. The S in CTSO
10. Event held at ACTE's CareerTech VISION designed to inspire students to follow CTE career paths
11. The state that voted most recently to unify with ACTE
13. Going "_____": an innovative strategy Marc Hunt has used to engage his students through CTE
14. Last name of FCCLA alumna who earned an exclusive fashion internship
1. A program designed to prepare an individual for success in a registered apprenticeship
2. The E in SE2R
3. Site of the 2018 FBLA-PBL National Leadership Conference
4. The rearing of aquatic animals or the cultivation of aquatic plants for food
6. Event held by the Arizona state chapter of Educators Rising to collect new and gently used books for elementary students
9. The number of days Maxwell Maltz, M.D., first claimed it takes to form a habit
12. University for which high school construction students performed locker room renovations
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||career and technical education|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Making Education Meaningful.|
|Next Article:||ENSURING HISTORY DOES NOT REPEAT ITSELF.|