EFI Mezzera Denim range.
EFI Mezzera is one of the pioneers of indigo dyeing technology, that allows indigo denim production preserving up to 40% water, offering deeper indigo and sulphur penetration, and 20-25% reduction of initial investment.
Indigo denim production with lower environmental impact is now possible, decreasing drastically sulphites, sulphates and sulphidrates from drain water and fabrics. The new Looptex range by Mezzera, offers the advantages of the old Loop machines, with the latest chemical and mechanical technology, thus achieving darker casts, deeper indigo penetration, and improving color fastness.
Other advantages include:
* High flexibility in all processes, from indigo dyeing to sulphur dyeing, thanks to the small machine size and the sealed nitrogen reactors.
* Smaller machine size, up to 20% smaller than the smallest Slasher available in the market.
* Lower operating costs, which means up to 20% savings due to the reduced use of the indigo liquor bath.
* High fixation rate as fabric passes into the oxidation loop many times.
* Sustainability: Reduction of boxes but not the final speed, water and chemicals consumption, are lower than other ranges
* Slasher-loop: customization of the machine on customer requests, thus it is now possible to use LOOPTEX as a Loop or Slasher as well.
EFI Mezzera can be visited at ITMA ASIA in Hall H5, Stand D33.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Pakistan Textile Journal|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Jul 31, 2018|
|Previous Article:||FADIS - The benchmark company for elastic yarns.|
|Next Article:||CORINO Super Slit for high productivity and lowest fabric tension.|