EDGAR Online Releases Expanded IPO Express.
EDGAR Online, Inc. has announced the release of a new version of its IPO Express service (http://www.ipo-express.com), a resource for breaking IPO news, IPO calendars, and in-depth searching of the company's database of IPO companies and underwriters. According to the announcement, the new IPO Express gives investors and other IPO stakeholders easier and faster access to more information about past, present, and future IPOs. IPO Express also offers a one-stop service with dynamic live updates.
IPO Express includes the following features:
* IPO Headlines--Breaking news on the IPO market with updates throughout the day.
* IPO Super Search--In addition to the normal IPO Express search tool, SuperSearch facilitates thorough searching of past, current, and upcoming IPOs by additional criteria including executive officers, auditors, legal counsel, and principal shareholders.
* Lockup and Quiet Period Expiration dates--Comprehensive lockup and quiet period dates to follow post-IPO performance
* Company Profiles--Detailed data on each IPO company, including offering details, management bios, shareholder listings, and underwriter detail
* Underwriter Database--Data by underwriter on IPOs that are in registration, public, withdrawn, and postponed
* International IPOs--Incorporates data on IPOs in countries from Argentina to Venezuela
* IPO Performance--Indexes the change in stock price of IPOs over time periods from 30 days to 1 year
"IPO Express allows us to deliver an unparalleled IPO resource with its depth and breadth of IPO information," said Susan Strausberg, CEO of EDGAR Online. "Investors can use the search capabilities of IPO Express to get complete information on every detail of an IPO, from management team to legal counsel. With our expanded, easier-to-use service, IPO Express becomes a must-have resource for every stakeholder in the IPO marketplace."
For a free trial of the IPO Express email alert service, go to http://www.ipoexpress.com and enter your e-mail address.
Source: EDGAR Online, Inc., Norwalk, CT, 203/852-5666; Fax: 203/852-5667; http://www.edgar-online.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2000|
|Previous Article:||Gale Launches Custom Newspapers, Announces History Resource Center.|
|Next Article:||OneSource Teams with Bell & Howell to Expand News Coverage.|