Dynamic case management in the cloud.
SpringCM (springcm.com) has announced the latest release of its enterprise content management (ECM) platform, which includes dynamic case management features and new offline sync capabilities.
SpringCM says the release makes it even faster to deploy content applications to meet those needs by putting people at the center; driving business performance by leveraging team skills, experiences and knowledge; and better engaging customers, employees andpartners.
The company highlights the following new dynamic case management capabilities:
* automates more processes using new SmartRules to automatically create new tasks, update cases or send messages based on best practices and corporate policies;
* captures critical case correspondence and drives communications consistency with the new Email Task feature;
* facilitates getting more work done with fewer clicks and stays abreast of upcoming work with the new My Tasks widget; and
* monitors team workloads and improves productivity using key performance indicators with new case reporting.
SpringCM claims its dynamic case management capabilities make it easy to organize people, content and tasks and make knowledge workers and service requests more productive. For example, the company says, its dynamic case management offering:
* eliminates time searching e-mail and the fax machine with content assigned directly to a case or task;
* captures from disparate sources such as e-mail, fax, upload and OCR; and
* integrates case management from other enterprise systems such as salesforce.com, SAP and SharePoint.