Documents signed by Kazakhstan and Tajikistan during Rahmon's official trip to Astana.
Kazakhstan and Tajiistan inked multiple bilateral documents in the framework of the official visit of President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon to Kazakhstan on March 14.
One of the documents is a joint statement of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon.
The other documents are:
- Agreement between the Government of Kazakhstan and the Government of Tajikistan on readmission of sentenced person and the Executive Protocol on the implementation of the readmission deal;
- Agreement between the Governments of Kazakhstan and Tajikistan on the order of stay of citizens of Tajikistan in the territory of Kazakhstan and citizens of Kazakhstan in the territory of Tajikistan;
- Agreement between the Governments of Kazakhstan and Tajikistan on cooperation in the field of migration;
- a program of cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan in 2018-2019.
- Memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of Tajikistan;
- Memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Labor, Migration and Employment of Tajikistan in the field of labor and employment.
[c]AKIpress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||AKIpress Central Asian News Service|
|Date:||Mar 15, 2018|
|Previous Article:||10 families live in rockfall-prone area in Leilek district.|
|Next Article:||Rahmon invites Nazarbayev to visit Tajikistan.|