* Gregory A. Alba of Jersey City, N.J., expelled from membership in the AICPA, effective Sept. 27, 2004.
* Michael D. Elkin of Hollywood, Fla., suspended from membership in the AICPA for one year, effective Oct. 17, 2004.
* Richard H. Valade of Austin, Texas, expelled from membership in the AICPA and the Michigan Association of CPAs, effective Nov. 26, 2004.
Under the automatic disciplinary provisions of the Institute's bylaws, the following members have had their AICPA memberships:
--Terminated because of final judgments of conviction for crimes punishable by imprisonment for more than one year:
* Salvatore Anzalotti of Springfield, Mass., effective Dec. 6, 2004.
* Irving B. Mangurten of Buffalo Grove, Ill., effective Nov. 29, 2004.
Details on these disciplinary actions can be accessed through:
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||AICPA, IRS reach out to CPAs to help prepare returns for low-income filers.|
|Next Article:||Chair's corner.|