* Hilda Joyce Bullard of Chadbourn, N.C., admonished by the AICPA and the North Carolina Association of CPAs, effective Aug. 21, 2004.
As a result of decisions by hearing panels of the Joint Trial Board, the following members have had their AICPA memberships:
* Umesh Malhotra of Granada Hills, Calif., effective Aug. 28, 2004.
* Howard C. Schneider of Los Angeles, effective Aug. 28, 2004.
--Terminated following a denial by an ad hoc committee of the Joint Trial Board of a request for review of the decision of the original trial board:
* Ronald F. Bratek of North Brunswick, N.J., effective July 29, 2004.
* Allan Weinstein of Ocean City, Md., effective July 29, 2004.
* Reginald K. Hudson of Fairfax, Va., effective Aug. 28, 2004.
Under the automatic disciplinary provisions of the Institute's bylaws, the following members have had their AICPA membership:
--Terminated following revocation of their CPA certificate, license and/or permit to practice by their state boards of accountancy:
* Wesley H. Colwell of The Woodlands, Tex., effective Aug. 13, 2004.
* William E. Gassiott of Houston, effective Aug. 13, 2004.
* Russell A. McClendon of Ft. Worth, Tex., effective Aug. 13, 2004.
* David A. Strom of McBain, Mich., effective Aug. 13, 2004. Details on these disciplinary actions can be accessed through:
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Accounting Trends & Techniques, 58th edition.|
|Next Article:||Happenings at Board of Directors' September meeting.|