Direct-acting latching valves.
Humphrey Products introduces 2 latching valves, the model MI 210 2-way direct-acting latching valve and the model PI 300 3-way direct-acting latching valve. Both valves are designed to provide positive positioning in the actuated state without the continued application of current. These latching valves are also characterized by:
* 2 stable positions-in the spring rest position, a spring pushes the plunger with the sealing element against the valve seat.
* A plunger that is lifted up from the valve seat when a short-current impulse is applied and a built-in permanent magnet holds it in the magnetic rest position.
* A short reverse-polarity current impulse that pushes the plunger back into the spring rest position, closing the valve.
* Brass bodies with stainless steel internal parts.
* A flow rate 0.035 Cv.
* A power consumption of 2.5 W with standard available voltages of 6, 9, 12 and 24 VDC.